Dreamworld

A finance student - will change it after degree. Interested with meeting book lovers. A huge fan of foods, history, blue and of course, books.

A Game of Thrones - George R.R. Martin I like Tyrion Lannister. So, this book has a few of sob-sob moments (Ned Stark, Sansa finally discovered fairy-tale dreams are not always come true, Arya watched her father's execution, and oh may I add Sansa and Arya bickering? I'm annoyed with Sansa but then what can you expect from a teenage girl who dreams of prince with white horse? Tyrion, in my opinion is one of the finest characters. He is extremely smart, witty and sarcastic. Especially when he confessed his crimes at Lady Lysa's court(?). The downside of this book:1. Yada yada bastards are forever bastards. I get it, thank you very much Catelyn.2. Jamie and Cersei, forever in love. Oh wait, they are siblings. WTFF.3. Jon Snow. I love him but..........okay this is just first book.4. Sansa. Do I need to say it again?5. Lysa Tully. Is. Annoying. Oh, her baby boy too.6. Joffrey. Urgh typical boy who thinks he is too good for anyone type. Remind me one of my classmate.That's it. Rant over.

Sherlock Holmes: The Complete Novels and Stories, Volume I
Arthur Conan Doyle
American Gods
Neil Gaiman
1984
George Orwell, Erich Fromm
Fight Club
Chuck Palahniuk
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?
Philip K. Dick, Robert Zelazny